About John Bundy
Your Louisville & Southern Indiana Attorney
John is a first generation attorney originally from the west side of Cleveland, OH, now residing in La Grange, KY. He comes from a blue-collar family and has worked many blue-collar type jobs, including landscaping, pizza delivery, general labor, lifeguarding, and garbage collection. Through working these jobs John has learned the value of hard work, loyalty and dedication. As your Louisville and Southern Indiana attorney, John has the training and experience to handle your legal problems.
- License to practice law in the state of Kentucky
- License to practice law in the state of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
Education and Professional Experience
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor
- Cleveland State University, Bachelor of Arts, Urban Studies, Cum Laude
- Prior to starting his own law practice, John worked for a large national creditors rights firm in Louisville.
John lives in La Grange with his wife Sara and their soon to be child. John is an avid sports fan of all teams in Kentucky along with the Cleveland Browns. John enjoys exercising, reading, watching movies, bowling, darts, and spending time with his wife and looking forward to the birth of his first child.